Sunday, March 25, 2012

An Hour Stolen

Today we changed our clocks' again. We had to put them one hour ahead. From 2 a.m. to 3 a.m.
One hour lost. Stolen. That's how I feel about it. How I always felt about it. 

I already explained - I'm a night person. I can be awake for quite long, but when I finally go to bed and fell asleep --- PLEASE, let me sleep. Don't wake me up too soon!

Patrik doesn't ask at what time I went to bed. He wakes up at 6 a.m. latest. So that means that it will be 7 a.m. from now on, but it is not that simple. Althought we changed the clock, our work, school, preschool start at the same time as before - that means, we will have to wake up an hour sooner to be on time. 

It will take at least one week to get his inner clock back on our rhythm. Until then - fight again. With both of them - Patrik & Loris. 

Please, don't suggest I should go to bed sooner. I tried that. Didn't work. I just can't fall asleep that easy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment