Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Three Good Men in December - The 2nd - Santa Claus

And here we are. Last days before the year ends. At last I should say. The year circle will soon  be complete. New starts waiting for us. New? 
As I wrote in the beginning of December, we have or celebrate Three good men in December. The first came and gone. Luckly we managed to teach our children modesty, so the presents were not big, yet they were happy. At least I think so. 

We will decorate our Christmas tree in an hour. This is something I brought with me from my family tradition. Janez's family is not religious, mine is, althought I somehow along the way lost that innocent belief.

I still belive in god (that there is something/someone 'larger' than us - that we are not 'the end of the chain' - I really hope you understand what I'm trying to say...). I can say - I believe in God, but I don't believe in the Institution. 

So every year we are making our Christmas tree on 24th of December - not even a day before... although many of our friends and acquaintances made their trees much sooner... There is just somehing on Christmas eve, that the tree can not stand before that.

That was/is my tradition - from my childhood and I'm keeping it. 

Santa Claus is comming tonight.

We made our arrangements with him to bring the right things for Loris, although we didn't get what Patrik needs. Yet, it is so hard to buy him a present as he doesn't show any particulary interest in anything... So we are left on our own instincts. We hoped we would got the thing Patrik needs, yet we were told that it was sold out - we might get it in the Capitol, but today is unfortunatly too late. 

Luckly we have one more Good man in December - so, he will bring (fingers crossed) the right thing for him.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I am so glad that I have met you! :)

    ReplyDelete