Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Daylight Saving Time

Every spring and every autumn last decade I think of - who the hell did come up with this? OK Wikipedia can tell me that, but it is mostly retorical question...


When I haven't had a family of my own, there was not such a problem for me - I had two possibilities: whether I was at the party for one hour longer or I slept for one hour more in the autumn. Changes in March give me more problems. They took one hour of my sleep - don't mention about the party time... :o)

But since I have a family of my own, I have major problems with this. Why? Well, Patrik has his biological clock in him and this clock doesn't changes with the click, it doesn't care what we do with the time. On Saturday Patrik went to bed at his time - 8 p.m. I believe he fell a sleep right afterwards I kissed him good-night. I was afraid of the morning. 

With a good reason!

He was up at 4:30 a.m. As it was my Sunday to get up when he awakes, if you can not imagine how did I look the whole Sunday, please, look back few blogs. Yet this time I looked even worse. Patrik? He was like a sunflower? Happy, smiling, ready for action.  The whole Sunday. I thank God that it was sunny Sunday, so we were able to be outside. Went visiting Janez's grandma, visiting my parents and at the end my friend Natascha. Anyway we had lovely Sunday.
Well, in the evening he was exhausted. He almost fell asleep before the evening 'rutine' - which is not always the same. But...

...yesterday morning he was up at 5:15 a.m. Janez stood up and made him a company. In the evening, he went to sleep as usuall. I think.

Today, again was my turn, he was up at 5:30 a.m. 

At least I have hope that in one week his biological clock will do what we did on Sunday morning... :o)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment