Friday, October 21, 2011

Stress, shock & other horrors...

First of all, I have myself for a strong person. Who can bear many punches from life itself. But here and there there are just too many punches at the same time.

When this happens I simply don't know what to do first. Should I shout and scream? Should I cover myself with a blanket so that the world will not find me? I would love to kick like a captured wild horse...etc... 

What?!?!?!!?!?!!!

At the end common sense prevail.  

I have to FIGHT! There is no doubt about it! 

Not for me, for my son.

Today we got such a terrible information, that I had a hard time to continue working. 

I thank to all my colleagues at work for all the understanding and help I need at those moments. I also thank to those who didn't realise what is happening, yet they unconsciously dragged me out of the den of my missery by giving me some extra and emergency/urgent work. I needed to think about something else. That kept me going. 

But still, the night has come? Will I sleep? I doubt it...

1 comment:

  1. Petra, sorry for your bad day :(
    Tomorrow is a new day..... and may it be better one for you.

    ReplyDelete